1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Template customized

Discussion in 'Archived' started by siddhartha, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddhartha

siddhartha New Member

I am using one of the free templates for the main directory for my site. I know a little about HTML and learning CSS. I am still working on my site and I ran into a problem. I do not know how to convert this template into a template for Zencart. I would really appreciate if someone could give me a hand in doing so. I used the free "Night club template" and would like to maintain consistency throughout my whole site. I tried my best to alter the zencart classic template to look as much as the rest of the site but I think it looks like crap. I also changed my forum page to look some what similar but it does not come close looking similar. I know making a template for a commerce site is a little bit more complicated than a basic HTML site so I would be willing to compensate for your time. My website is at www.edmunderground.com feel free to check it out and give me any suggestions. I also would like to create a world-wide event listing and have no idea how to get started.
    Any feed back would be appreciated, thanks

Sean

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Sean,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.