1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugar Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by KrissieNichole, Jan 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KrissieNichole

KrissieNichole New Member

• Website URL:
      It will be hidden someone might seal it (director edit) (I'm not sure how to obtain it but it is available)

• Website description:
      I will be selling all natural skincare products made with sugar. Sugar scrubs, creams, lip scrubs and lip balms.

• The Structure of my website:
      I like the online shopping template on your site. It's on page 7 and has lemons on it. I believe you have to go to wix for that one but it's exactly what I need!

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      Refer to #3. I like that it's straight to the point! It's vibrant and user friendly!

• Other websites whose design I like:
      Again, refer to 3 & 4.

• Preferred colors:
      White background with pinks, yellows and black text. I want it to have the feel of classy fun, pretty and clean! Again, I really like the "lemon" site on page 7. If we could swap out photos for say a whipped sugar scrub pic with fresh lemons, strawberries etc.

• Notes:
      I want it to be simple & to the point just like the "lemon" template. I'd like to use that exact template but switch up pics and tweak colors.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016