1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Squares for Logo

Discussion in 'General' started by ishkey, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Hey GG here is how I did those squares on the logo in the FWT Ready Made Logo Social Group.
    It really was easy and fast.

Attached Files:

2. GG

GG Active Member

ahh, I thought so. Does give a really good 3D effect. Like the ones on my album page. Started off with a square then made it 3D then added some more till I filled the page and then some random rainbows sticking out lol I was too bored that day to do anything else so ended up with that but great work on the design though.

Would be a good if you turned the square so they are all facing to you and then have something pop out from the back coming towards the front with a 'company name' on.

I'll post a example soon IF I can do it but idea just popped to me whilst I was writting this :p

3. ishkey

3d - that made it even easier then my way. But what about color and shading, can that be done with the 3d?
    Uh-Hu ya sure ok... I'll wait for your rendition

4. GG

GG Active Member

yeah erm about that....

Gave it a go but messed it up but what I meant was to have a effect to show something coming out of the back of the boxes giving a effect to show that it is coming out from the back of the boxes. You don't have to do it just thought of the idea so thought i'd share it :D

5. ishkey

I think that one is on the back burner for me and when the day comes that I see it on the net, I'll be able to say Hey that was GG's idea.
    But by all means if you are bored keep trying.

6. GG

GG Active Member

haha yep I will give it a go when i'm bored. It is possible just takes a while to do it...but still can't go wrong with yours.

Wonder what else can be done with a 3d box?...