1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Spine Tingling Designs

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Havok, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havok

Havok New Member

Hello I have recently started a new website with a couple of my friends, and I was wondering if you guys could make us a custom template for our forum. We've heard that you guys make some wicked templates and I would really appreciate it if you could lend us a hand.

Things that I would like to see on this:
    Color: Red (mostly text), Black, and Gold (just parts of the background)

If you could set us up with a complete template including a banner and all the rest of the trimmings, you will be looked upon greatly forever. We will post a link to your website and give you guys great reviews. You guys can go crazy on what ever in making this, but an abstract sort of template for the forum would be much appreciated. Once again thank you.

Edit: We also would like help in putting it on our forums since we are new with forums, and you could probably just do the trimmings and everything for us, we are designers so we can figure out the banner. We would really like your best work on this and our expectations are pretty high. Don't let us down.

This is our link: http://stdesigns.12.forumer.com/ Our website is made by forumer and once again thank you.

2. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

std

i am from the STD forum as well as my buddy havok here.

if you cannot get any idea from our request. Try to get it to look like this one.
    (this another one of our websites, someone else made the templete though)

Click Here

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi and welcome,
    We currently don't do forum templates; however we will start doing forum templates in the future.
    We still have a lot of work to do so it will take some time before we start designing forum templates, but ones we start we will design one for you guys first. This may take 2 or 4 months before we start with forum templates.

4. Havok

Havok New Member

Hmmm... I just guessed that when you said templates you meant all templates, thanks anyways. I don't think that we can wait that long, so we will just have to find someone else who can do it for us. Thank you anyways and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.