1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Special Request

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by t3-web, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t3-web

t3-web New Member

Can anyone treat this picture and add her quality, for it to be printed in size a4 aproximately?

This is a special favour i´m asking because this pictures is from my father (who died in 22/08/2008), and i want to create a poster of it...

Thanks in advance...

png: www.t3-web.com/LastScan.png

Attached Files:

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

So sorry to hear about your father T-3. He was certainly a handsome gentleman, I can see where you get your 'pretty' looks from.

It's very difficult to upsize a photo, especially with the banding left behind from the scanning process. The larger you make it the more enhanced those lines become.
    Anyway, I don't know how the below result will stand up to being printed in A4.
    The full sized png file (5.19MB) can be downloaded from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mio4uzyu9yn

Hugs to you my friend,
    CP

3. t3-web

t3-web New Member

Thank you my dear friend...
    Great work has always...

4. t3-web

t3-web New Member

Sorry to bother again, but can you please whiten the white part of the eyes?

Thanks in advance...

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.