1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How To SEO - traffic, position, adsense - falcon

Discussion in 'General' started by navyfalcon, Apr 3, 2012.

1. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

I have listed my suggestions for SEO. They work for me.
    What do you suggest (that worked for you) for:
    1. Improve traffic (how do you do it)
    2. Improve you website position on search engines
    3. Improve your adsense (please limit it to adsense as we will cover affiliates later).
    -
    Thank You
    falcon

2. I have to admit that Google love unique content. From my experience manual social bookmarking is not that bad to get some traffic. Give it a shot.

3. navyfalcon

Google is looking into websites deeper. They want keywords in title, description, and body. Also they are looking for forums or blogs. It is becoming more difficult to rank without more work on SEO, including individual web pages.
    Each individual web page needs to be optimized as the main or index page for its content. It is taking me longer to get position than before and harder to maintain position. Another thing, when web sites get to big to change or modify the content regularly they slip slowly and it becomes more difficult to raise them back to their position. This has come about as webmasters resort to tricks to get position (or black hat - term came from movies - good guys wore white hats - bad guys wore black hats). So expect it to get more difficult as Google tries to get ride of the bad guys.
    - To do good SEO you need software to check the website and suggest changes or make the corrections.
    Without the software, you can't keep up. Note: some of the best software is free
    -
    What software do you use to maintain your site ??
    -
    falcon

4. navyfalcon

5. Prachi Mehra

Prachi Mehra New Member

Some SEO tips that i Follow :
    1. Do Social bookmarking and classified(these things help google crawl your site frequently)
    2. forum posting on do-follow site
    3. When your site get stable then do Competitor analysis

PIXIPfoto Kolkata likes this.
  6. ornysny

ornysny New Member

First Do directories submission and then social bookmarking.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  7. Larjoe

Larjoe New Member

First of all improve on page seo :)

8. socialfrek

socialfrek New Member

Increase your traffic by Google adwords, for adsense I also need suggestion to improve that.

9. Kasirajan

Kasirajan New Member

As per my opinion google loves quality inbound links from related websites and unique and high quality content to get high rankings

10. nidhivyas

nidhivyas Member

First of all You can proper SEO for your site.
    Create unique content.
    Submit blog commenting
    Create quality back links
    Increase your ranking
    Improve traffic
    Improve you website position on search engines
    Improve your ad sense
    Do Social bookmarking and classified.
    Forum posting on do-follow site.
    When your site get stable then do Competitor analysis.

11. Chrish Bloom

Chrish Bloom New Member

On page and off page both activities are important to increase the traffic on your website. Link Building is Better option in off-page activity