1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General SEO new algorithm

Discussion in 'General' started by Srnivasan, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Srnivasan

Srnivasan New Member

what is SEO update new algorithm Google.

2. spladug

spladug Member

Use searchengineland, moz to check new updates of google

3. TheGuru Kull

TheGuru Kull New Member

Use SEO Moz to know the update.

4. Pallavi Ruhela

Pallavi Ruhela New Member

Google Panda is a recent update.
    To know more visit this blog mpatechsolutionscompany.blogspot.in/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  5. spladug

spladug Member

Don't like this blog too much. You need to improve this.

6. Pallavi Ruhela

which kind of improvement, I have to do?

7. spladug

spladug Member

First of all promote your blog with .com Extensions instead of .in Extensions. This will help you more.

8. Pallavi Ruhela

OK, What else I have to do? Pls specify in details. as I am new in this field.

9. spladug

spladug Member

Submit link of your website in reddit, post link of your web blog in best forums e.g warriorforum, blackhatworld, webmastersun, seoforums and start discussion with other users.

Purchase one domain and use WordPress.

10. Pallavi Ruhela

Ok sir, I will do and what about the social media. Is this help to increase engagements with blog or not?

11. spladug

spladug Member

You can only get traffic from social media e.g facebook, twitter but this will not help you to increase ranking of your webblog. If you want to rank in search engine then get backlinks from best sites and also from forums.

Hope this will help you. :) (y)

12. Pallavi Ruhela

Thanku so much for your cooperation.

13. Ramanan023

Ramanan023 New Member

Panda 4.2 is the latest update in Google search engine . but it has bot fully rolled out, When it has started two to three percent only affected.

14. nidhivyas

nidhivyas Member

Use SEO Moz to know update in Google.
    Google panda is latest update in search engine.

15. Shrdha

Shrdha New Member

"Google Panda" is the latest Update from Google despite this, SEO Moz is best tool for Know about the update.

16. tonyadam0706

tonyadam0706 New Member

SEO Moz is the most reliable tool for this.

Mimoun likes this.
  17. eden gillespy

eden gillespy New Member

Visit the sites searchengineland and SEO Moz both of them are important to know the Google algorithms.

18. healthcareinfo

healthcareinfo New Member

Hii Firends

SEO new updated describe sites like :
    - seroundtable.com
    - Moz.com etc.

19. Mizan29

Mizan29 New Member

Pallavi Ruhela has told the right thing. If you wanna get more and more traffic ti your web site you have to take some new steps such as forum posting , high PR Backling,Social marketing. I think forum posting and social media marketing will help you to get ranking to Google.

20. decyjohn

decyjohn New Member

Each year, Google changes its search algorithm around 500–600 times. While most of these changes are minor, Google occasionally rolls out a "major" algorithmic update (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin) that affects search results in significant ways.

For search marketers, knowing the dates of these Google updates can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic and ultimately improve search engine optimization. Below, we’ve listed the major algorithmic changes that have had the biggest impact on search.