1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Scrapbooking Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by beckybee, Mar 14, 2007.

?

Over-all site review

Poll closed Mar 24, 2007.
  1. Very eye-catching

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Good

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Fair

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. beckybee

beckybee New Member

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Nice.. like the colors.

3. Kylie

Kylie New Member

Hi Beckybee,

Your layout is very easy to read, would look nice with the header looking like a part of a scrapbook (You are probably gonna get to that anyways)
    (I'm from Australia too...)

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Nice. Home page is a little busy imo though.

Glad to see some more Aussies joining up :p

5. playa

playa New Member

like the layout, but i think its to cluttered

6. BoatBird

BoatBird New Member

Viewing with Opera 9.10 on XP Pro.

In the section for 'Scrapbooking Tips', the content is a little too close to the edge of the box- maybe needs a little padding.

Banner/header section is empty apart from quote of the day.

Maybe the little graphic links clustered at the bottom of the page might look better spread out a little- maybe all in a row.

Product of the month section- the text overlays the graphic and isn't easy to read...

On the products page, the graphics don't load but show the alt-text.

I'm not keen on the rollover colour for your links- doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of the site.

7. beckybee

beckybee New Member

Thanks for all your tips guys. I did think it was cluttered myself as well. Am currently working on a better layout though working 12 hour shifts means little time for me to get it finished. Will keep you posted so you can tell me what you think of the new layout.

8. DeadGuy

DeadGuy New Member

It looks really good, however, try to keep the header on all the pages of the site.