1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Salt and Soap Template doesn't give enough room for text?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by augsep14, Feb 12, 2008.

1. augsep14

augsep14 New Member

I'm just trying to figure out with the Salt and Soap Template, with it being 1/2 light blue, 1/2 dark blue - when I'm entering text, and it gets towards the bottom of the page, where the menu tab meets the bottom tab (where it says copyrighted??) - it starts to enter blank dark blue space. I've tried to pull the light blue two-toned color down, but it's not working? Anyone have any suggestions for me on how to be able to add more text, tables, etc... without it breaking apart??? Or am I limited to this small space with this template?

The website is www.visionswithpurpose.com

I will enter a bunch of hard returns on the SERVICES page so that you can click that tab and see what I'm talking about - with what is happening. I even entered more text that says page is under construction and thank you for visiting, so you can see how it seperates....

I tried to extend the lighter blue portion, but it wont allow that......... can someone look at the style.css and see if it can be edited in there???

Thanks!

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Do you see this part of your code?
    <div id="right">
    <div class="content">
    <h3>Welcome</h3>

<p>Don't forgot to check
    more content for my web page goes here type type type type type

Just keep adding information here, the page will grow untill you run out of server space.

:D