1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites RpgUnleashed is back!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Abey, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Abey

Abey New Member

Hi!,

I had already made a post on this subject before. Because it was very old and my site has undergone huge updates, im making this new topic.

RpgUnleashed is a website dedicated to roleplaying games. Previously our website was hosted on free servers but now we have moved to paid servers and got a domain name for our site. Please register at our site and stay active as we have put a lot of effort in bringing this site up.

The link is: http://www.rpgunleashed.net/ :)

Thanks,
    Solid_Snake

2. Abey

Abey New Member

Bump! (After a long time!)

3. Linx

Linx Member

Hey Abey!
    I went though your site and overall it looks fine to me.
    But I have some remarks concerning your site design (of course it's my personal opinion):
    1. The header seems to me a bit cut off;
    2. the general color scheme is a bit pale;
    3. There is no major title (or subtitle) to give me the first of what the site is about.
    4. The Home page doesn't have left navigation (only top navigation) => it doesn't give the visitor a glimpse of what is available within your site.
    5. Your site is very slow, or maybe I have problems with my connection.

But anyway, it's not bad!
    Good luck!!

4. espero

espero New Member

I like it. It is clean and good design regarding size and type of fonts and other elements.
    However header and footer looks like they are cut off.
    Logo into header is not complete and i miss really footer.
    Fix it and the site will be excellent.

5. hugaming

hugaming New Member

cool geat site

6. kaiko327

kaiko327 New Member

wicked slow.

7. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Frankly speaking the picture in the header seems truncated to me. I respect your design idea but it’s my opinion. At least it should be a little bigger )))
    Note the picture which is placed on the left from Under World 2 (action-rpg) link isn’t shown properly.

8. unibul

unibul New Member

I like your site, very nicely done. I would consider slightly larger images though.