1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Rnb Music Personal Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Rnbvibez1, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Rnbvibez1

Rnbvibez1 New Member

http://mclaughlan.50webs.com

this is my website bare in mind this was my first design i have progressed alot and have not had the time to update it but more designs to come as i have moved hosts my nav bar isnt working properly and neither is the music but ye by all meens look at the website i have used the logo from the nightclub template my web designer designed a new css;) but ye check it out

2. Linx

Linx Member

Oops, I have 403 Forbidden :(

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I liked your design! At your Contact page you’ve welcomed anyone who knows the way to improve your site to contact you. So here I am ;)
    Your web site is left-sided and I you should move it to the right a little bit.
    I prefer to see more images in the front page. Though, one picture of DJ could be enough :)
    I’ve browsed your About me page. So, the image that to your Bebo profile isn’t displayed, though the link still leads me to it.
    I think it’s a great job for a guy of such a young age! Yes, it’s your first web site but I believe not the last one! So, I wish you good luck!