1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Right Help is needed

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Rnbvibez1, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Rnbvibez1

Rnbvibez1 New Member

right ive posted alot today in terms of helping people out now i need some help :)

i normaly use html not css but decided a change becoz css is betta becoz you use images instead of tables and frames and there just boring:). i really like a template "nightclub" template is there a way to change the colour of the image say its a green button and i want it blue how would i go around making it blue someone said photshop but i wasnt sure i know the basics as i work on html but when it comes to css its confusing:confused:i no how to edit the style sheet to include my picture its just editing the site thats confusing do you get me if u could get back to me i would much apreciate it thanks and this meens alot

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

you need a photo editing program. load nightclub.psd file find the layer you want to edit. save new layer in your case it's menu.gif. the psd file is sliced and the part saved is as menu gif. style.css is just a file that loads first if you look at the index.html you will see it at the top. it alows for each page to have the same look and load faster. the index html file and the other files you make like photos html is where you edit or add your content. does this help.

3. Rnbvibez1

Rnbvibez1 New Member

Thankyou

That helps alot m8 thats very much erm .... do u no any download links where i can get photoshop trial becoz the website download is down due to maitanance

4. ishkey

5. ishkey

Per your email this is what silver looks like. (this was the easy part - the rest will take you alot of time)

Attached Files: