1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Reviews Appreciated: RiveraShop.com the new face of online shopping, browsing, & more

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by vala, Oct 2, 2007.

1. vala

vala New Member

Please review this site it has been a little more than a year that I created it, and finally I am almost at the last stage of completion. I am already promoting it but without much budget it is kind of hard. But I have faith in the viewers that review the site in order to keep on making good progress.

So, please browse thru it and let me know what you think, ;)

Veronica Rivera
    http://www.riverashop.com
    :) :D :)

2. 1forest1

1forest1 New Member

Requires user name and password to log on???

3. hugaming

hugaming New Member

yes it say you need a username and password

4. vala

vala New Member

LOL: Major Mistake:

Sorry Guys, my hosting company is adding the SSL Certificate, I purchased it to make my site secure and thus making the customers more comfortable when purchaisng there. It will take 24 hrs for the site to be live again. Sorry for the inconvenience..but please visit me back again in a few hours. I will post a new message when the site is active again.

Thanks for your understanding. ;)

5. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

I don't get it...it looks very cluttered, more advertisements than actual site, and too many links for template categories have no actual templates.

Not a fan I'm afraid.