1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review: www.swgreekz.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by zero cool, Jun 14, 2008.

1. zero cool

zero cool New Member

2. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Hello zero cool.

Well it looks like you're using Wordpress. You did good by putting your RSS icon near the top right (where it should be) but from there I think the website needs a lot of work.

You need to give your website a title. Also, I'm not sure how to pronounce your site's name - it's a bit confusing.

The site appears to be an ad site you created to generate some revenue through ads by google...? It might help if you add a little text, like an intro, as to the purpose of this website.

Also, "click more" to download is a bit confusing. What am I downloading? Why am I downloading it? Will it give my computer a virus? Please explain more about this. From research I see you mean "click to read more."

Anyway, that'll get ya started.

Good luck,

3. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I’ve noticed that download links are not clickable and link HOME in the footer isn’t clickable as well.
    I think you could make the header a little smaller. So at list one film preview could be seen as soon as I enter your page.
    I liked the clear structure of your site. Keep it up!

4. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Hmm.
    First, Rapidshare sucks @$$.
    ;)
    You should use something like mediafire.com
    So, that there is no download limits for the movies.
    Also.
    I hope you know, what you are doing is highly illegal (not saying that I don't dl movies, but I don't usually do it directly from websites).
    But, enough negative.
    I really like the design, and the flow.
    And everything loads quick, and looks neat.
    Hope w/e you are doing, works for you.

5. Linx

Linx Member

The design looks good, the color scheme is also attractive and suit well the entertainment website. But a lot of work still should be done. Frankly speaking, I don't like the site title, it doesn't tell me much about the web site.

There is lack of content and text in particular. Your home page doesn't give me even a hint about the purpose of the site... There is no about page....

As I have said, lots of work should be done. And it's too early to evaluate the site.

Good luck!

6. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Oops, I didn't even realize they were movie downloads. I thought it was a review website.

Even more reason to make things more clear on your site.

7. unibul

unibul New Member

The design is nice, the site looks sharp. I would try and make it immediately obvious that it is a download site and will put a movie description to the right of every DVD cover.

8. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like the idea of Unibul about adding movie descriptions. And the design of your site is also very attractive for me.