1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review Mytemplatez.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by mssusan, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mssusan

mssusan New Member

Please Review Mytemplatez.com

Hello guys,

Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think about it.

My site is [www. mytemplatez .com] and it offers free website templates like CSS, wordpress and blogger templates.

I'm looking for feedbacks regarding the current site look & feel, usability, site features and the templates.

All comments and feedbacks are welcome and I'm open to any new ideas.

Many thanks!

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Hey mssusan your not the original member who came here 2 years ago and asked for help understanding web templates and who set up the website so what gives, who are you?

3. mssusan

mssusan New Member

4. ishkey

Member Sakin, pick our brains and then some and started the site
    My Templatez

5. mssusan

mssusan New Member

I think this is the place to ask for help and get helped and if you can help other people too. I simply ask for review of my website and I look forward to see some feedbacks of my site :) to make it better.

6. ishkey

7. mssusan

mssusan New Member

yah, I know you supplied a lot of the help here, as the first thing i see about you is your 3,030 posts. So that's why I'm asking for help of experienced people like you here to critique my site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.