1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review my website!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manifest, Oct 19, 2010.

1. manifest

manifest New Member

Hey watsup !!! review my website please...it is about gaming, we are a clan on MW2 and soon to be in Black ops...I am currently waiting for a banner to be put in the homepage

oconfident.tk/

2. Geoff Tyrer

Geoff Tyrer Member

My security software says it's a phishing site!!!

3. manifest

manifest New Member

yea dude idk why but in my school it says its a phishin website too..how do i fix it..but its not a phishing website its my clans website

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Stop trolling:p

5. manifest

manifest New Member

stop trolling? what do you mean?

6. tomw

tomw Member

I think he is telling you to stop fishing (phishing) :D

7. manifest

manifest New Member

dude i swear its not a phishing website...I just requested a banner to put up there..its my clan website and when i try to go on it on school computers it blocks it tooo...i have to go to liketohide.com just to get in it

8. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Maybe you should scan your site and check the content of it???

9. manifest

manifest New Member

I did nothings wrong with it..maybe the host?

10. LibertyisFree

LibertyisFree New Member

Malware?

Hey Manifest:

If Google has associated your site with phishing it is very possible that the site may contain some Malware? If your site is hosted on GoDaddy it is even more likely that your site was hacked and infected with Malware as GoDaddy's servers were hacked a few months back! Anyhow... I was unfortunate to have someone hack one of my sites and my hosting company suggested that I scan my site with Malwarebytes -- a free scanning and malware removal program. I have no affiliation with this software, other than the fact that I used it; not only once to scan my site files, etc., but to scan and remove a virus from my mom's home PC.
    Here's the URL if your interested or otherwise still face this dilemma and want to find the source. www.malwarebytes.org

Hope everything works out?

~Scott :)

11. kwelduvel

kwelduvel New Member

Wow! Really liking the colors and the banner :)

12. Jedi

Jedi New Member

I like it, but it looks too dark and simplistic. Like, no offense, but I see A LOT of gamer clan websites with black, red and green. It might be beneficial to try a more unique, original color scheme. Beautiful banner though :)

Jeremy

13. cherylfoster

cherylfoster New Member

Thanks for sharing your site. Your site is good but you can some editing in your site. Maybe you should scan your site and check the content of it? I think he is telling you to stop fishing.

14. kurumurthy

kurumurthy Banned

cool with graphical stuff