1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review My Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Salieri, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Salieri

Salieri New Member

URL: [FONT=&quot]riodejaneiroapartments.co.uk[/FONT]

DESCRIPTION: [FONT=&quot]Apartments for rent in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. You can choose from studios, apartments or penthouses.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]High quality, good services, proper prices.[/FONT]

2. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Very Nice

Your Website looks very nice and well designed

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

Very, very, very nice!

4. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

You should review at least three others sites before asking for a review. Please review some sites for other users. Thanks

5. smithpeter018

smithpeter018 New Member

cool work i like your design

6. bruceree

bruceree New Member

Nice and simple, gets the job done. For apartment search sites, content and search functionality and user friendliness is more important than design.

7. dgp02

dgp02 Member

I really like the layout. It's easy to find exactly what you are after right away.

I'd love to go to Rio!! I'm up in the Shetland Islands (north of Scotland) and it's windy and freezing!!!

Nice job!

8. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Nice site, very well layed out, easy to navigate and easy on the eyes.

Im not a fan of the dark green background but I guess thats choice :p

Nice job!

9. I think it looks really nice. It's easy to find everything, but not too complicated. Good job!

Nicole

10. Rantin

Rantin New Member

i review your site you maintained very well and did such a hard work on it so would you please review my site emanprinting.com and tell me what steps i should taken for improving it.

* Rantin -
    Please first review some other member's sites and/or help with other issues throughout the forum before requesting your own site's review.
    Also, please start on your own new thread, not someone elses.

MOD

11. warden26

warden26 New Member

My review

I think this site is nice and clean, no annoying ads, no distraction. Exactly like it should be for the service that offers. Nice layout and colors too.

12. pusscat

pusscat New Member

I like the site.
    It looks proffessional.
    Its easy to get around and navigate and well layed out.
    No adds to distract you.
    Its explanation of what it is about is clear and consise.
    The colours used on the site are not hard on the eyes, not dull but not to bright either, just right.

Angie

13. frger

frger New Member

Review my site

Nice design, but you have not picture zoom on mouse over.

14. skib

skib New Member

The 4 frame banner ads look corny. Get rid of them or go to flash or something. Maybe a beveled button type banner with simple text about a contest?

Fix the "read more" buttons on the right. Only 1 px is selectable to get to the link.

You don't need the home button in the top right. Just do the home link in the logo and somewhere on the page.

The underlined text (as headers) looks too much like links. I kept trying to click on each of them. Maybe turn them into links or just make them bold or a graphic with a diff font.

I could point out a thousand good things, but those wouldn't help you as much! Keep up the good work.

The page coding looks good as far as I can tell.

15. UserBlogs

UserBlogs New Member

beautiful design...

16. hooria

hooria New Member

nice effort.. black color may increase the beauty of ur website :)

17. Tntwebhostings

Tntwebhostings New Member

I like your site a lot mate, very good design!

18. Kronik03

Kronik03 New Member

Not bad, thumbs up! Keep up the good work:)

19. wumod

wumod New Member

the web design is A, but the PR is 1.

20. ethan1066

ethan1066 New Member

you have done an awesome work..your site speaks that how creative you are..i like your site and admire your designing capability .your site is balanced ..i would give you 8.5 out of 10 though you have used few images yet its appealing..