1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review my website plz!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by hod928, Oct 24, 2005.

1. hod928

hod928 New Member

2. joel

joel Member

hmmm very good site but the template could use some work and i think you should pay for a domain but if its a muck around site i would just leave it to tk

hope this helps:D

3. hod928

hod928 New Member

ya its just a mess around site just for me and my friends and who ever..........but when the 360 comes out ill probley get a domain fer my 360 site im working on..............But thxz for posting and not saying my site sux:D

4. didten

didten New Member

Most browser will stop the popups these days, so from the viewers point of view, it looks like an attempt to promote Firefox. after two clicks you lost your impact.
    Didten

5. Nezhdan

Nezhdan New Member

Did you mean Seseme? Or Sesame Street, as in Kermit the Frog and whatnot?

6. ike223

ike223 New Member

I agree with didten Most browser will stop the popups these days, so i think you should work arround this issue

7. fairdoes

fairdoes Member

The second image on the page is 87 kb, and it's tiny! It took forever to download and would be much better compressed.

The 3rd image was blocked by noscript.

The page is too wide for 800x600 screen resolution, and frames are a really bad way to go.

Very pretty though!:)