1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites review my website please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Matt23, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Matt23

Matt23 New Member

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

virushunter.110mb.com/

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Your title Virus Hunter You should include a short description in your title
    Google displays 66 characters (including spaces) of the title -
    Most listings for "virus Hunter" is about human viruses and scientists. -
    You may want to add "computer virus" or something similar -
    You should add a description Google displays 150 characters (including spaces) below the title -
    This area you can explain what the web page is about (ie computer viruses and their removal) -
    hope this helps -
    falcon

3. delonibalusi

delonibalusi Banned

The website template is okay, but the contents is somehow too scanty.

4. Matt23

Matt23 New Member

I'm aware of that but to be honest I'm not sure what else I could add as you can tell what the website is about in 2mins or less. And that was the main aim. To explain what the website and business is about in as little space as possible (whilst giving contact details).

5. CheapSEO

CheapSEO New Member

Every website is aim to business so you have to show business so use attract and use can understand your website's purpose.
    i know simple html, css, php and some more i love html web templates because all search engines love html templates. your site is ok, don't worry. now improve some quality so it will become better.

6. ilthetiz

ilthetiz New Member

thats a good site you have there.. I suggest you to change to a more appealing layout

7. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

These suggestions are to help you.
    To get better response (traffic and position on Google), I seriously recommend putting some information with your title. The first page on Google for Virus Hunter is for Human Viruses (sub-microscopic infectious agents)- if you want a good position on Google and other search engines - you need to show you are computer virus hunter and removal.
    -
    You may want to put up a free computer virus scanner to detect if they have a virus. It should show the number of viruses by name.
    Also you may want to put up a computer virus index

Computer Virus Index
    Computer Virus Index

And you may want information on viruses

What is a Virus?
    A virus is a program or code that causes harm or inconvenience to a computer. Viruses are usually made to look like games or other desireables.
    What is a Worm?
    Worms are viruses that multiply themselves. They often send themselves to other computers through emails to cause even more trouble.
    What is a Trojan Horse?
    A Trojan horse does not multiply to create more copies of itself. They sit in wait until they are ready to strike depending upon what their programming tells them to do.
    -
    To really build up traffic and customers, you need to show knowledge about the subject and show information about computer viruses.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

8. Kronik03

Kronik03 New Member

Nice work, but, might want to add A LOT more content to keep up with todays style webpages :) Include how to remove viruses and such on your page, create tables, add a few more images!

9. ethan1066

ethan1066 New Member

your site seems interesting about the contents you have used but the template is quite outdated...you can make this site more lockable..

10. jwesley

jwesley Banned

Inconsistent text format on the "Home" page and "Is your PC infected?" page.
    Try working on that one dude.. :)

11. FaTaLiT33

FaTaLiT33 New Member

I think your site is ok. you could better modify your layout with some interaction to your users with images. I suggest you give more life to your site