1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites review my paintball discussion site plz

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by severepb, Sep 1, 2006.

1. severepb

severepb New Member

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Looks good, but you have too much categories.
    When you start a new forum it's best to start with a few categories and add new ones as you grow.

3. rekzai

rekzai New Member

^^ Exactly what i was thinking

when i see a site with a lot of sections i get overwhelmed and wanna leave lol you should start out with only like 10 then add more in if your members request it

4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I agree with them. You also need to postwhore it up. Find a friend who backs your site 100% and get them to help you. I have run boards for years. My newest one we just started August 24, 2006 on my new domain. It has only been open a short time but we already have 2096 post. When I look at a board the first thing I look for is life. Are there people posting? IS the admin at least trying to get some topics going? That sort of thing.
    The next is obviously if I am interested in any threads there. Most of your forums have 1 topic and 1 post. I would leave immediately.