1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Review my first site please.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Luke Jenx, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Luke Jenx

Luke Jenx New Member

Ok well this is my first site and it was designed fully by me, and a little help on the news as my fathers a web designer and part of a devopment team in Scotland.
    Well it is a free site and only means of gaining money is ads. Not doing well though as I had only $5 in like three weeks.
    I have a fault with the arcade before anybody says anything.

Well site is www.cadets-online.co.uk will you pop on and tell me what you think needs to be changed etc.

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I advise you to make the pictures in the header a little bigger. Now they are rather small and not as bright as they could be.
    I think a picture displaying cadets will also fit well. I believe adding some pictures like this will make your site more interesting for the users.
    So I wish you good luck!

3. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I liked your site but I also think that some graphics will make your site look better

4. Linx

Linx Member

There are no borders, no blocks that would make the layout more accurate and professional looking. Everything is in a mess. Your top navigation menu links is not distinguished form the text below. The quality of the images is too low , and they looks unattractive.
    Your home page is a kinda blog where you post news. To my mind, it would be better to create a separate page for the news section and make the home page more standardized and spacious.

And the style of the home pages differ from the other site pages, your site is inconsistent and this may confuse users.