1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Requesting Wolf Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by gretzky17, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

I am requesting a wolf logo with a some type of body of water running through the background (lake, stream). I have attached two pictures of wolf logos that you could use to design the logo (the hockey one you would need to crop out the hockey stick) but these are what I would like to use. Then just a simple river running through the background because the company's name is WolfWater so possibly you could put that in text above the logo. I was thinking it could be a like a crest (soccer emblem) with the wolf and stream in the middle then with the text on the edge of the crest. Just a thought. The logo should be relatively medium size...no specifics needed, it will just go on letterheads and such.

Much Appreciated,

-gretz

Attached Files:

• 2143.gif
      2143.gif
      File size:
      20.5 KB
      Views:
  2. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

here is the other possible image: [​IMG]

Mark Martin likes this.
  3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

gretzky17
    This your 3rd Request for a LOGO

You need to take some time out of your life and give something back to the Forum.
    You haven't even bothered to read the sticky post which describes how to request.
    Until you fulfill the 2 above statements - It is highly unlikely anyone here will assist you.
    We are a GIVE and Take Forum.

4. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

I apologize and I was an active member of this forum before and got lazy when I was requesting the logo, I sincerely apologize. I will start contributing back with graphics and website reviews.

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    The exact text is WolfWater .

2) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)?
    Domain name still being created.

3) Description of your website or business:
    Irrelevant but a site to sell various merchandise.

4) Have you found any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    I have posted pictures of what I would like the logo to contain.

5) Requested size of your logo:
    Relatively high resolution and no mandatory size... just an average size logo (like most of the football badges on the site)

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    The copyrights are owned by me, the none hockey logo is also posted (non-copyrighted)

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    Images are posted

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    Primarily black, dark blue, and a little gray and white (wolf).

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    Any colors basically that was not mentioned in the colors I preferred.

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Sharp looking - for letterhead and maybe a logo on the website.

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    Professional, business-related, and eye-catching.

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    The logo will be used on letterhead and on the website.

5. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi Gretzky17

The images you have posted are copyrighted and can not be used, but you say are owned by you (logo for the Chicago Wolves hockey team)? proof of this would be needed before anyone even attempts this. We have had others claiming to own the copyright only to have fingers burnt, hope you understand?

6. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

Alright,to avoid any complications I will just provide a secondary non-copyrighted logo: [​IMG]

7. modman

modman VIP Member

had a little shot at this

please remember to try and give back

Attached Files:

8. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

Thanks modman, I was wondering if maybe you could move the text up to the top of the logo and make the text more "business-like".

9. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Very nice MM, like the wolf design, would easily blend into the water; 5 edges to the wolf, 5 stream lines, would you think about conecting them so the water becomes part of the wolf? Just a suggestion, but again v nice work

10. modman

modman VIP Member

thanks forest was thinking that myself but didnt get round to it, gretzy what font was you wanting and do you want the text arched ?

11. modman

modman VIP Member

gretzy i hope you are a genuine person and use the logo's you have been getting for your own personal use and not selling them on

12. modman

modman VIP Member

sample two

Attached Files:

13. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

I like it but could you make the font like Rockwell or Lucinda Sans... something thats like a business font and less cartoon looking. Other than that it looks good, maybe if you could put the whole design in like a football badge type crest it would look really good.

Thanks again.

14. ishkey

It would be interesting and helpful to see the site it is going on.

Good question modman, does make one wonder.

15. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

Responding to the first part the site it just selling merchandise nothing further would contribute to the logo design , thats all.
    And I am absolutely using this for my personnel use only not any redistribution for pay, that would be totally unethical and frankly a waste of my time. I greatly appreciate the logo you came up with... I am looking forward to see if anyone else takes a crack at it.

Thanks

16. ishkey

A bit Adamant, are we!
    One very short review!
    Look forward to what else you can contribute to the forum besides your own post.

17. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

Yes, I will contribute more just that I wanted to see if someone could make an attempt at the logo like I described (football badge style).

18. modman

modman VIP Member

football style

Attached Files:

19. gretzky17

gretzky17 Banned

Thanks again, do you think you could put it into a circular badge? I think it would look good woth a semi circular wreath (Roman style) around the logo. Also, maybe find a better version of a wolf that would fit.

20. modman

modman VIP Member

i have finished with this, time to pass it along to someone else.
    i have no time for time wasters ie forever changing there minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.