1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Request review Please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by dj.wildman, May 20, 2007.

1. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

hello all i did some changes to my website. I hope this is better cause i really suck at html! But i did my best! I tryed to do what scoooooty said to do i do not know if its what he said.. But I think its looks a little better than what it did!
    http://wkzb.com please review.. and feed back!

Thanks dj.wildman
    and to the freewebsitetemplates people!
    Hey i am stil waiting on you all to build me the awesome site!
    you all do fine work!

our listen link if you dont wanna go to the website is
    http://wkzb.servemp3.com:4431/live <<windows media player!

2. Coolio10

Coolio10 Graphics Designer

Umm, your website is up for sale?

3. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

RE: 4 sale

Yes it is. i got tired of dreaming? All this has been is a big ass dream, i been doing this for some time now, i have seen other Internet radio station, that has looked awesome, mine sucked, and it cost way to much to pay for a website to let people listen for free. So i had ask a Question on this form about how to make or if someone knew how to make a link that would show the songs i am playing and a request button so i could take request from people. no one seemd to know i waited for over 30 days , got tired of waiting so i called my hosting told them i did not need the hosting service any longer, they sent me what was left of my money back. which was only 23. dollars so i put WKZB.COM up for sale.
    If any one has 2000. dollars its your's. (thats a hight price) not really there is a yahoo screen name that goes along with the domain name, that i have had for 5 years. which has friends on it. I told them all that if i sold the domain name they would have to take me off there list. this is why i am asking so much.... So yeah the freewebsitetemplate people do good work, but i requested my free template from them to build it for me like 3 months ago. and i see people who has requested one after me getting there's first, which i do not think is fair. So i just walked away from every thing. my internet radio dream of being aired my hobbie, and a free web site template (lmao sure i bet) Biggest joke since the internet chain letter.
    If you have any other question's Please send them to my email it is renegade@cinci.rr.com all i do these days is check my email. i do not get on the internet for anything else. :( I been crushed!