1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Request for a template on tourism

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Leyon, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Leyon

Leyon New Member

• Website URL:
      No created yet

• Website description:
      International tourism and I m the manager

• The Structure of my website:
      Site should include a contact us page, enqiury online with location images as gallery
      All country toursim covered. User needs to register to go forth with the application process of tour

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I like all u are gr8....

• Other websites whose design I like:
      Design should be colourfula nd attractive and not a professional feel to it, just an attractive wesite the user would feel like visiting

• Copyright free images or photos that can be used for the template:
      yes i would arrange for some, but for now u can just put some dummy images in the template and for the sprite and icon image i m expecting some good once from u... :)

• Preferred colors:
      Yellow, Orange, Red, and all the more colourful u can make it but not too much of it...

• Notes:

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hey Leyon!

Welcome to FWT! It's great to hear that you like all our templates!

Perhaps you could quote us 3 of your favorite designs—those closest to your ideal international tourism website—so we have some reference of what is ideal for you. It will also help if you could share URLs of some existing websites that you like.

The idea of getting you to share all these references is so we can create a template that's closest to the ideal website design you have in mind, so do help us get there! :LOL:

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @Leyon,

It's been some time since your last post. Do you still need this template? If you would still like to have this template designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this message.

If your website requirements have changed, please feel free to let us know, or make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)