1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Request for a proffesional gaming template.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ProjectModStudios, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProjectModStudios

ProjectModStudios New Member

1) What is your website? A: http://projectmodgaming.com
    2) Description of your website? A: Proffesional gaming Studio
    3) List three template designes you want... A: something like the way ign.com is setup. nice long, and proffesional. i really love the look of the "next gen" template...here is some preivews of it.
    [​IMG]

or something along the lines of this...

[​IMG]

Again i would prefer something along the lines of the "next gen template. but that is how the layout i would mostly prefer. NOTHING HUGELY WIDE too...

4: List 3 websites that you think look great. A: http://ign.com, http://1up.com. only 2 really...

5: List 3 similar websites... A: uhh ign.com i don't understand this question...

6: Do you have any photos, images that can be used for the template? A: not really but we would like something that would be a black glossy.

7: Any colors you prefer? A: A Black glossy, with a nice blue glow. like our site, but with a little more gloss...:p

Well okay guys. I really hope you can help me out. we need this template pretty soon, and we are getting major views right now...i hope you can help us out, and this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. also we are not a clan. we are a Studio. we like to do glitches, mods, reviews, podcats. you know stuff like ign does.:p

2. ProjectModStudios

I just noticed the "no more request" post...:( well sorry about that guys..anyways if theres a great admin or mod out there that could help me out that would be greatly appreciated:rolleyes:

3. ProjectModStudios

is there anyway i can see a photo of the site sense, it says it's done and is being coded

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi PMS,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.