1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Request: Counter Strike Source Template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by -Red, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Red

-Red New Member

Hello,

My clan currently needs a web template, we're (obviously) a gaming clan called "Mista" (Mister, but pronounced "Mista"). Flash effects would be very nice, but not really necesarry. I hope you guys can make something out of it. Since I don't know anything, but then anything, about coding. It would be cool if you somehow could make it possible to have a login function for members, team members, and Admins. Please keep in mind that we want something professional looking, we're not a bunch of pub-scrubs. I trust you guys and hope I'm not asking for too mutch :p.

1) What is your website address
    We are currently getting a new host, our previous just went down and
    we wanted more space on the server.
    2) Description of your website:
    Competitive Gaming Clan
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    Music Store Template
    The counter strike Temlate
    World Of WarCraft Template
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site):
    www.2ngaming.com
    http://www.valvesoftware.com/
    http://www.efgaming.com/

5) List 3 similar websites:
    Since we previously had absolutely no website, just a "forum", there weren't any similar websites.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )
    No not really. But what I had in mind is something which matches
    both CS:S and the image of a "mista/mister", rather hard to get that combo, IMO.
    7) Any colors you prefer
    Black/Red (Absolutely not necesarry, if looks better with something else, please do how you like).

Also, I would prefer to have the following buttons for next pages, and if possible, it would be cool if not all pages would look the same.
    Home
    Forums
    Roster (Would be really, really nice to have a personal "page" for each member, like their personal info, etc)
    Matches
    Downloads
    Sponsors

I hope you guys could help us out here!

Thanks,

- Danila "Red" Otavin
    Mr.Red

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

3. -Red

-Red New Member

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Once we start accepting requests again, feel free to post it...

5. -Red

-Red New Member

Alright, thanks. :D
    Do you know any good sites to get templates for gaming clans, preferably CS:S? I've spent a whole freaking week searching, and found only a few I liked, they turned out not to suit the rest. So hard to find a good, not too flashy, professional template for CS:S clans. Any recommended sites you know? I visited pretty much all links from FWT.

6. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

7. Cyrus_vtn

Cyrus_vtn New Member

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Red,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.