1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Reqest a Banner/logo for my project

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by Marcel_1, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcel_1

Marcel_1 New Member

Hello, besides, I is to be begun a project, this project is calling cards generator and for it I would need banner. Unfortunately, goes the web pages do not ask for, otherwise I would request a web page... I use Primarily coloured Red and yellow I would be glad very much if they provided a banner, because I of it no notion Having to me... Unfortunately, I find no example like he should look.

Sorry for my bad English, I´m a german:D

Thanks a lot

2. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Can you please read this and answer the questions on that form? That way we can get a better idea of what you want.

Also, while we're all waiting, take a look around the forum and help out -- review a website or something! :)

3. Marcel_1

Marcel_1 New Member

1) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)?
    The Website is under construction... The adress is when it is ready(visiti.de) The Name is Visiti and the Slogan is Kostenloser Visitenkartendesinger

2) Description of your website:

On the Webpage you can great visiting cards for free

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:
    http://www.rheinschmiede.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/logo-visitenkarten-kompla.jpg This i Like because the Name of the project is on the visiting card.

http://www.business-card-cd.com/images/business-card-cd-image.jpg This is a nice "logo" because the hand of the man "give" "me" his visiting card

I don´t found more... Sorry

4) Requested size of your logo:
    I think the logo must be in a banner at the right side the size is=850x150px and I think it it would look good if they tilt are round

5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    Sorry but i dont have pictures

6) Any colors you prefer?
    Red and yellow

4. GG

GG Active Member

So do you want a banner? logo? or business card?

If you want a banner where is your logo for us to use? If you want that on it? or are you requesting a logo too?

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Seems to me his site is for visitors to create their own 'business cards'.

6. GG

GG Active Member

So he wants banner & a logo?

7. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I'm guessing that he wants a banner for his site at 850x150px. Prefers red & yellow. The logo on the banner would have to do with biz cards (as in the url pics) with the main name "Visiti " and the catch phrase under it.

Wow, it's past midnight again! Might be best just to wait 'til he gets back on again.
    :)
    G'night all.

8. Marcel_1

Marcel_1 New Member

9. Marcel_1

Marcel_1 New Member

CovertPea has understand me...
    Just I wanted it

10. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Marcel_1
    Look around the forum to see if you can contribute something back. Rather than just staying logged in on your post waiting. After all we are a Give and Take Forum.
    I'm sure you will be able to find somewhere to contribute, most everyone does.
    Even if you have to use Google Translate to help you post your comments.
    Give it a try - you feel better for it.

8-12-2010 Hi Again Marcel_1
    German Version -
    Schauen Sie sich um das Forum zu sehen, wenn Sie etwas zurück beitragen können. Anstatt nur angemeldet bleiben auf Ihren Post warten. Immerhin sind wir ein Geben und Nehmen Forum.
    Ich bin sicher, Sie können sich irgendwo dazu beitragen, die meisten nicht alle.
    Selbst wenn Sie auf Google Translate nutzen, um Ihnen helfen, Ihre Kommentare.
    Give it a try - Sie fühlen sich besser für sie.

11. GG

GG Active Member

Hey Marcel,

Any chance of a reply? You keep signing in and then just looking at your post. As Ish said above please do help out within the forum in order to get your request done.

Thanks
    GG

12. dzidorek

dzidorek New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.