1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Replacement Logo issue bout ready to pull my hair out!!!!

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by cunningham77, Dec 3, 2013.

1. cunningham77

cunningham77 New Member

Downloaded a free website template and have looked at all of the coding in css as well as html. Current logo is set up as a .png. Opened exsiting logo in ps3 erased the name and typed mine in and saved it as a .png.

Now it shows up on the home page (index.html) but not on the other pages. Same code same image file name. Can't figure this out any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

2. Yen

Yen Programmer Verified Member

Hi cunningham77,

The info. you provided is a little too scant. A lot of factors could have contributed to that image not appearing.

If you are familiar with Firebug, i.e. using FireFox as your browser and installing the FireBug add-on, you can use it to do some simple debugging.

Basically, after installing the Firebug add-on, you go to the page where you couldn't see your png image, then press the F12 button. You should see a Firebug console window appearing. Now reload the page again by press F5. If there's error(s), it will appear on the console, something like this:

upload_2013-12-17_16-28-34.png
    Regards,

Yen

Attached Files:

Ruthe and CovertPea like this.