1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Quality Graphic Needed Within A 6 Week Time Period

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ajconrey, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

I NEED A QUALITY GRAPHIC WITHIN A 6 WEEK TIME PERIOD. The name of the company is The Baseball Nut (TBN) and the motto is news when you want it however ou want it when ever you want it.

The theme of course would be baseball so there must be either a baseball or a baseball bat in the logo. :D would be greatly appreciated if could be done fairly rapidly and quality can be seen. photoshop wanted as the designer. But whatever gets the job done will be fine.

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Are you willing to pay for a design?

3. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

What is the purpose of the graphic?
    What size restrictions apply?
    What colours are preferred?
    Any ideas / expectations?

And of course, if you're looking for a quality graphic, how much are you willing to pay?

4. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

sorry no im not willing to pay.

but the purpose is for it to be the main logo of our website.
    There are no size restrictions.
    does'nt matter about the colors
    Baseball bat or a baseball should be included

And it doesn't matter now about the graphic quality. I just want it to be free.

5. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

I'll give it a crack but a website link would be helpful so I can match the colours/style.

6. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

Well I'm still in the dark as to what you want. Whether you wanted a simple, symbolic logo or a more detailed one as I've put together below I don't know. Tell me what you think of that one and if required I may be able to do up another or modify the existing image.

[​IMG]

Please note: I have placed a mask over the image to prevent others from nicking off with it and not giving me due credit. Any final copy you recieve will NOT have the red mask.

7. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

That looks great
    Itll go perfectly with my forum and website

8. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

Also, Can you move the motto to the center? Thankx

9. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

Here you go:

[​IMG]

Now what do you say..? ;)

10. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

I say, give it to me

11. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

"Please" would have been a more suitable answer and I've already given it to you, click on the thumbnail above and it'll take you to where the image is hosted on imageshack. From there just right click -> save image as...

Have a nice day.

12. ajconrey

ajconrey New Member

Sorry about that. I was just relieved that i finally got a logo. So Thanks again

13. Rocketclock

Rocketclock New Member

Not a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.