1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Proposal/request from cartoonist

Discussion in 'Archived' started by beardiethor, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beardiethor

beardiethor New Member

My name is Rick London and I am a cartoonist. My web site is ten years old and the design, well, is ugly. Ugly is an undestatement. It's hard for me to look at.

However, to my surprise, Alexa.com has named it (after 10) years one of the most visited sites on the net (get about 4000 hits per hour) or 4.5 million per year. It was only a hobby as I fell ill after working 2 decades and decided on cartooning as I could work at home.

A friend has designed a template that looks great but no code and the graphics (well most of them) are copyrighted and I have to exchange them with mine.

I need 3 different codes with a little bit of different html.

1. Will go on my main cartoon site www.londonstimes.us

2. Will go on a subscription ecard store very much like egreetings

3. Will go on an ecommerce retail store where I'll be selling mouse pads,
    tees, etc with my cartoons.

Keep in mind, its all the same template, just minor changes (replaced
    graphics, code and html).

In exchange, I'll give a banner ad for 2 years on my main cartoon site. If you want to get an idea of the value of that, simply contact any internet
    ad broker. It's well worth your time.

If interested, email me londonstimes@cablelynx.com and I'll email you
    the template with instructions or call me at 501-588-1966, but email
    anyway so I can show you what I need (very hard to explain on phone).

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Rick London

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Rick,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.