1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Professinal Website layout

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ahmedgb, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmedgb

ahmedgb New Member

1) What is your website address? www.luckystack.com

2) Description of your website: a website that has everything such as music videos, tv shows, cartoons. basicly an entertainment website for all ages.

3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like: music store template, beauty seacrets template, party time template

4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site): www.youtube.com www.microsoft.com www.myspace.com as u can tell i like it very profesinal.

5) List 3 similar websites: www.alluc.org www.youtube.com www.spikedhumor.com

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )? the one in my website right now, but id prefer a new logo that has to do with something like a globe, something that says, that website has everything, since my website has nothing to do with poker or cards, it would be probably be best not to use the logo currently being used.
    7) Any colors you prefer? something catchy, like green and blue, but not too bright or too abstract.

and these are the page titles i would like:

About us
    News
    Music videos
    Tv Shows
    Cartoons
    Lyrics
    Games
    Request
    Credits
    Fourms
    Downloads

who ever does my template, i will personally give out my credits to that person on the site itself, and it might be your shot at becoming big, because im dropping thousands of dollars to advertise this site, so the better it is, the more credit you will have. please and thank you. if you have any questions please email me at c_r_e_a_m_21@hotmail.com

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Please Read The Rules

Your Request Is On Hold Until Your Post Is Revised

3. ahmedgb

ahmedgb New Member

my post is revised, sorry about that.

4. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Thank you.

5. ahmedgb

ahmedgb New Member

not to be rude or rush things or anything im very patient, but i was just wondering about how long its going to take before you guys start on mine, im not looking at anything to fancy

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi ahmedgb,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.