1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Please, tell me what do you think about this idea.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by latinneo, Jan 21, 2006.

1. latinneo

latinneo New Member

I have just launched a new website called www.shoot4firstplace.com, This site gives advertisers the chance to own a piece of internet realestate with the ability to change their ads at any time.

The idea is to have a list of advertisements. This list will change over time altough all ads will be present at any given moment.This goal is reached by keeping the list dynamically ordered by price, so the advertisers that paid the most will be at the top.

Also, there is a directory where the ads will be organized by topic, so visitors can browse the directory to more quickly find the information they want. Additionally the ads may include a 468x60 banner or a text link.

What do you think?

Thanks,
    Latinneo

2. easymoney

easymoney New Member

Looks great!!!!!

Im not sure what your doing though with the site it doesnt jump at simple minded people such as myself to complicated for me but probably not for others I need others to show very simple things just so you know that k
    great lookin site good job!!!!

3. easymoney

easymoney New Member

here is my site just got into this recently

http://www.perfect-energy.net/healthylife
    its about nutrition,weightloss programs,heart health, energy stuff,skin care,eye care if your going blind this could be the answer,hair care products,lotions, scrubs,spa baskets,protein bars,tea for the tea drinker,colognes,perfumes, this site is to promote overall else wellbeing and just to feel good again.....