1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites please take a look on my website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by golden1, Nov 2, 2012.

1. golden1

golden1 New Member

hello my friend . i need your opinion about my site template THE DAILY ECONOMIST (eco-magazin.blogspot com) i do not know what i do . thanks

2. andlosek

andlosek New Member

Your site is a good one from Content management. Have touch of professionalism and expertness. Can you please share from where you grave this awesome template.

3. Clint Davies

Clint Davies Member

Quite like it as very informative plus easy on the eye :)

4. Brendan Kenny

Brendan Kenny New Member

Yep looks good to me, there is a good flow with plenty of content

5. deadmix

deadmix Member

not bad, even though the sidebar content make a big scroll down.. so try to fix that... goodluck

6. Roni Rumsey

Roni Rumsey New Member

Here are my thoughts. I like the bright colors, but there is a ton on that page. It seems that the topics on the right sidebar could either be the one liner or the article, not both. Also, is there a way to rotate the content off the page so you don't keep scrolling into old articles? Lastly, the left side bar has way too much on it for me. Do you really need all the fluff that is there......

Just my thoughts.

7. CharlieBeach4

CharlieBeach4 New Member

i agrees that it has too much on the left side, and looks complicated. but the colours and outlay looking good!!

8. Anderson Law

Anderson Law New Member

Too much of empty space, too much to scroll so it's painful to navigate, and there is no content. I would also do something with ads.. annoyingly too many of them, so overall - website is not attractive, sorry :(

9. Turtletello

Turtletello New Member

Seems a bit smushed together. I don't get the article next to the article with the gray text on black background.