1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please review my WordPress Hosting PPC Landing Page

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by eVentureBiz, Nov 3, 2008.

1. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Our company hosts websites and we are advertising our WordPress web hosting services through Pay Per Click.

Could you please review this page and let me know what you think. Imagine you're a person looking to start a blog.

Reason for this post: We're getting clicks but few sign ups.

Thanks in advance.

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I think you explain everything very well.
    Though, I would suggest you to place the block called "Start A Blog: Free or Paid? WordPress or Blogger?" a bit higher. I think this information will motivate more people accept your hosting proposal.
    The banner could be also done in a more professional way.
    If to speak about the text, it's really well written!

3. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Thanks emilypal.

I've been considering creating a new banner more in line with blogging web hosting (as this is the area I'm looking to move to) - so that's some good feedback.

The only concern I have about having the "Start A Blog" area too high is people might click over to read that article and never really get to why they should host with us, however, since you mentioned it I'll take another look.

Thanks again! Much appreciated.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

You are using Dynamic Drive dropdown menu
    You could shorten the width some of the dropdown
    -
    left side needs to be widened a little (the text goes beyond the boundries)
    -
    You have 98 validation warnings which can be automatically corrected with HTML Tidy (a free source)
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

5. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Thanks for the review navyfalcon. Let me ask you, what screen size and resolution are you using? The text does not go beyond the boundaries on any of the computers I've tested the site with. Also, does it look the same when you visit my blog? (my blog is php, the site is html).

Yeah I know about the violations, many of them I just haven't gotten around to cleaning up, like alt text for images. I know, I'm being lazy, well actually, I'm busy! LOL

Thanks again.