1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please review my website and tell me if I need to do more.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by BobbyS, Apr 18, 2008.

1. BobbyS

BobbyS New Member

I would aprpeciate if people could please go to my site http://www.rainainc.com and take a look and tell me if I need to add something more to it or do something more.

Any suggestions are much appreciated

2. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Hi, I had a look and i think that the site would really benefit if you had some sort of company logo..Just a thought :D

3. BobbyS

BobbyS New Member

Thanks, my man adn any suggestions how it should

look like and or any webstie where I could see some free logo's available?

thanks again and any suigegstions would be appreciated.

4. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Something simple like the attached file would look nice. If you want this just let me know, or if you want it any different. I dont think this is the right spot for putting logos though. So if you want it I will open a thread in the 'Request a logo customization' section. Just let me know.

Attached Files:

5. Linx

Linx Member

Hello BobbyS!

I like the design, it's so calm and quiet. The color scheme is perfect!

But I have one suggestion though. I have screen resolution 1280 by 1024 px, and there is a lot of white space from both sides meanwhile the whole site looks so small for me. I reckon it would be better to enlarge it a bit and make the text font a bit bigger because right now the text is not quite legible.

But anyway, great work.

P.S. I agree with the previous post about the logo.

6. BobbyS

BobbyS New Member

thanks and

I am a newbie so please bear with me.

When you say enlarge what do you mean? Should I like widen it?

I'll try to enlarge the font.

thanks

7. BobbyS

BobbyS New Member

thanks bandpro. Yes I woudl want to

use this itself. Will it be possible to put this form on this blank template. I tried but could not make it.
    TIA

Attached Files:

8. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like the colors you’ve chosen and I like the way you organized your content.
    Though, I advise you to enlarge the font of your text. It’s really difficult to read the information you present on the site.
    And one more thing to mention. I read the following when I try to enter the Contact page:“Oops. Page not found” .

9. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

Thinking from a consumers point of view, i see a computer, then my eye wants to drift torwards company news.Then, more left, in which i see more text and get bored... I click away. My honest heart felt opinion...

10. vareside

vareside New Member

You should integrate more images for example icons for your headings or instead of a few link texts. Maybe you can afford a few bugs for a company logo or make it for free with the free edition of the logomaker at www.logomaker.com. You can also ask in this forum for a company logo with GOOD QUALITY and not just text! Also the design is a bit much white and light blue. You should add a few more colours to make it more interesting for the constumer. The blue bar at the bottom is not displayed correct within my browser so you'd need to work on that too. And last but not least YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE. You can't use the title 'Free Website Templates', dude!

11. Toz

Toz New Member

Hi Bobby

I would agree that the text size needs to be enlarged. The layout is clear & concise, though. Maybe the headings in the 1st 2 columns could be similar to the 3rd one? Just to keep the flow going.

12. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I adore sites which are easy to browse. You site is one of them. The design also looks very neat

13. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

I think it looks great.
    Keep up the good work.
    Just work on getting those borders off those links.
    Just add
    Code:
    border="0"
    to the code.

14. unibul

unibul New Member

I had the very same girl on the banner of one of my previous sites. The design is out of date by a few years.