1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Review my website about Beginning Internet Marketing for Small Business

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by andisofiyan, Aug 4, 2008.

1. andisofiyan

andisofiyan New Member

If you are a small business owner trying to find out how to earn money online, you are going to need something. Congratulation!
    Our website provide everything you need for free.

If you don't understand at all about internet marketing, you could read entire articles on our website. Articles on the website originally composed by an internet marketing expert for small business, James Maduk.

If you have read the entire articles and want to make a website but don't know how to, you could try one of Free Web Templates that we provide.

If you don't understand how to use the templates, you could send e-mail to sofiyan22@yahoo.com to ask how.

If you want to host your website but don't want to spend big money on hosting, we also provide link to a good Free Web Hosting, there you could make a website by using your own domain or free subdomain.

You could also get e-books for free in addition to articles on the website.

If all of things mentioned above is not enough, you could also register to Free Business Opportunity.

And finally, here is the website just for you:
    http://onmart.890m.com

Thank you.

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Having seen your site's description I was interested to read your articles. The only think I didn't like about your site is the font size. It's small and that's why it was difficult for me to perceive the information. Though, I'm inspired to read some of your articles so I'll have to deal with it.

3. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

I like the design, didn't read the content, because I don't have time.
    But, I might take a look at it later.

Anyways, to the point.
    The text needs to be a little bit brighter, and same with the text link in the header, and to the left.
    I don't know about you, but me its hard to read.

and, you also need to change the drastic text font size when you roll over a link in the header.

Other than that, great job.

And good luck.

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I had no problems with the text size as that's easy enough to enlarge with the ALT / scroll thing. However, that denim background is a bad contrast.

I was hesitant to stick around there and check other stuff out as my McAfee SA showed it as a potentially unsafe site.
    If this is inaccurate, you'll want to take it up with McAfee.

5. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Never use McAfee...
    More like McAsuck.
    User one of the first three from: http://filehippo.com/software/antivirus/

And, its because hes on one of those Free300.com sites, or what ever they are called.
    Its not him.

Speaking of which, you might want to get some hosting.
    Either contact me, or Eventurebiz.
    To check for prices.

6. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Yeah, I've heard all the good and bad about it.
    Anyway, I've been using it for a long time and am happy with it.

The only reason I mentioned it:
    Whether McAfee's results are accurate or not, there must be quite a few others out there that use McAfee's SA too and those 'quite a few others' would probably see the red warning sign and go look elsewhere.
    That's why I suggested the owner take it up with McAfee to get the problem sorted out.