1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Review My New Plumbing Site!!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Favianor Junttilan, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Favianor Junttilan

Favianor Junttilan New Member

( removed) provides any type of emergency service of boiler maintenance .They deal with proper repairing and renovation on different types of boilers properly with the help of best equipments, skill and professionalism .

2. DJSynergy

DJSynergy New Member

From what I can see, it looks nice and clean. I'm not a big fan of crazy backgrounds, and this works great and looks professional. I can't go too indepth since I am using google translate (it's in spanish). The pics aren't bad. You might want to fix the main picture's border on the homepage. Also, maybe scrap that pic on the consecutive pages, it gets kind of redundant.

3. frosst40

frosst40 New Member

Hmm, I don't know if it's just me but the link is not working :S I arrive at a blank page.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

-
    Is boiler maintenance the only type of work you do, or do you do painting, electric and plumbing. Are your people licensed. Is your license (boiler) limited or unlimited. Is your work insured. Do you work on PIDs and PLCs (the controls).
    -
    You may want to include this information.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

5. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.