1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Please Help Me With a Simple Webiste I will Donate to you1 Your PayPal ID Plz

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mngamotu, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mngamotu

mngamotu New Member

hello if you are able to help me with this I would be most thankfull

Eather a HTML template or a WordPress theme that I can enter in all my webiste info this is for a webhosting company that is Calld

Manu's Web Hosting.net

This Is My Logo
    ManusLogoTEM.png

Ive allso included my live chat code
    View attachment LiveChat HTML CODE.txt

And My Current website
    View attachment CompayWebsite.zip

I've had people say this is a crappy webiste that I have made and I was told that I need a better website or they will go somewhere else i'm willing to send a paypal donation to the web deziner if they can send me a paypal ID or a playpal bill

Most Thankfull If someone can help me please!

Manu

2. Geoff Tyrer

Geoff Tyrer Member

Hi Manu, I've taken a look at your web site and it IS pretty basic. If you have a design in mind I wll help you out. Please get back to me if you're interested.
    Geoff Tyrer

3. mngamotu

mngamotu New Member

Yes Please! Please Read

Yes please, Ive had people say on other forums to

- Your business does not appear professional
    - Website looks like it was done 20yrs ago

If Possable I need to make my Business Look and Appear more professional %100 if posable so I can start trying to make some money I would be happy with a look alike page as this Zip file with the same colour as my logo and on the frount page I would like some fancy Items desplaying my products that is on my frount page now. can you make it easy so I can ediit and add more text info and products if I need useing Microsft FrountPage ive allso inclueded a nother zip file if you would like to include my WHMCS into the website but if you cant dont worrry Just so that everthing blends in and dosent look odd you know?

As I'm only starting out in webhosting Ive tryed everthing even to the point of makeing my own website myself but I just make it worse ;-(

I would be most thankfull if you can make it Look and Appear more professional by useing my logo and my Live Chat and my products in away that will attract my 1st custmores ever

if there is any spelling mestacks on the site please fix them for me. you may use the info if you like

I would like to give you a donation if possable to say thanks
    do you have paypal?

my email is manuswebhosting at gmail dot com

Thanks

Manu :rolleyes:

Here is the Link
    Website TEMPLATE ----Index----
    WHMCS Template Manu's Web Hosting - Portal Home

I'm allso happy to offer you 6Gb of webspace and 10Gb of Bandwith for Free if you like if you can maytain my website for me but if not Im happy to donate to you thanks again

Manu

4. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Hey Manu,

I wouldn't mind helping you out -- do you have your logo with a transparent background?

Also, do you have the files for the template that you like?

5. mngamotu

mngamotu New Member

hi here you go

demo.manuswebhosting.net/business_company.zip
    demo.manuswebhosting.net/whmcs.zip

Sorry I dont have any Transparent but you are welcome to make one but just use the clours of my logo TEXT if you can

6. mngamotu

mngamotu New Member

I would love to see your work so I can choose who to go with please if anyone would like to show me your work I would be most thankfull

7. Geoff Tyrer

Geoff Tyrer Member

Hi Manu,
    Pleae take a look at Layouts Index. These are web site templates that I've created - and actually anyone that likes them if free to use them. If you want something different just let me know.
    Geoff Tyrer

8. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Manu,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.