1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Please help me to corect this www.eRealMedia.com/pcp

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by askme, Mar 15, 2007.

1. askme

askme New Member

Hi all

I have downloaded the template and tried to modify that but I face one problem. I edited template using MS front page 2003, with some HTML editing. Now the problem is that, while i make text justification there are lots of sapces between words... have a look, http://www.eRealMedia.com/pcp beside the picture on the centre of the page. how to correct it....

Thanks

2. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

Did you simply type something in the place of some example text that may have been on the original template, where it would follow the format originally used...
    Try deleting that whole paragraph and re type it from fresh, you should find that will display normally.

3. beckybee

beckybee New Member

Try make the picture next to the text a little larger. In the html for the picture you should be able to change the height & width specifications. If you make it a little bigger, it will push the text together a little more and you might not have those big gaps.