1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Please help me redesign my site!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nubs, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nubs

Nubs New Member

Hey all, new member here. There's a lot of great advice and info here that I have read so far.

Anyways, let me cut to the chase. My website is in desperate need of a redesign. It has become stale and boring & I am hoping someone here can help me out. Here's the URL:

The Beer Olympics - The original since 1993.

I downloaded and modified an existing web template, but as you can see, it's quite boring. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to liven it up a bit? Or if someone would be so kind as to design a new template for it, I would be in your debt.

Thanks in advance for your time & I look forward to your responses soon!

2. hooria

hooria New Member

well i wil redesign ur site .....

3. hooria

hooria New Member

i have created .....

4. hooria

hooria New Member

5. hooria

hooria New Member

I have shared also in ur profile page...

6. hooria

hooria New Member

[​IMG]

kathygreen likes this.
  7. hooria

hooria New Member

no one commented on my template??? :(

8. Nubs

Nubs New Member

Thanks, this is definitely different. However, it's not quite what I am looking for. To clear up any confusion, here is what I am kind of looking for if the site is to be of static pages:

Beer Blog

If flash can be incorporated which would be awesome, any of the following layouts on this page would work:

Beer & Brewery Website Templates

Preferred templates here for inspiration would be #19093, #16583, #15083, #14667, #14456, #7143

Thanks again for the help!

haythamf likes this.
  9. chithra

chithra New Member

its really good. nice job

10. arvel789

arvel789 Banned

Hi,
    It really looks nice. The template is so different and nice. But it looks no matched with the title. place a jug with beer so that it looks exact with the title.

(LINK REMOVED)

11. krisakaklp

krisakaklp New Member

tbh, after all the work that person did,

btw thats a very nice template that you made for him lol

12. ezinemart

ezinemart New Member

Redesign your site using following points
    • Use CSS as much as you can. Do not define toplevel CSS classes, instead, use ID selectors exclusively. This will hide your CSS elements from your users and make your template much easier to maintain.
    • Use a fixed width design. If multiple columns are desired, the width of all columns should be all fixed. The WYSIWYG editor does not work well for fluid designs. It has to know the width of your page/column in order to be truely WYSIWYG.
    • Put all files you use in one folder. This include CSS files, image files and javascript files. The HTML template should be named "template.tmp".
    • Test your design on all browsers you can get your hands on, and validate your code using W3C's validation service. This is to ensure your code is standard compliant and works for as large an audience as possible.

13. Colleen

Colleen New Member

Hi there.
    May I also ask you for help? I need to redesign my website too. It would be so nice of you.

14. tomw

tomw Member

Hope you are asking ezinemart for help. hooria’s postings are from 2009 and may no longer active here.

15. yumimumi

yumimumi New Member

Hooria, I love your logo design and your template would you be able to do one for a baby and bump blog site? I love the fun in your design!

16. technologyguru_1

technologyguru_1 New Member

Hooria what are your logo design charges..please give your email id, i think you are a creative one..

17. lesa

lesa New Member

hi,i am lesa
    The template is so different and nice.i want to learn about template.

18. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi nubs,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.