1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed PHPauction website template needed

Discussion in 'Archived' started by woocha, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woocha

woocha New Member

1st off, those guys at phpauctions make you pay for the gnu license version of the open source software, then they make you buy the templates that go with it. OUCH !!

I am looking for a template that looks just like this one:

http://www.phpauction.net/templates/General/Paper/paperblue.jpg

It would be really cool if someone could help me out here and stick it to those guys.

Also, if anyone want the phpauction open soucre software, without paying for it, you can visit my new website to download it for free. I am not going to post the new site's url as it is not completed until I get a decent template, but as soon as I do anyone is welcome to download the software for free :)
    The GNU clearly states that I can
    thank you

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

3. woocha

woocha New Member

Thanks for the tip...Do you ever anticipate the ban to be lifted for new template requests?

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I wish I knew...I know sometimes those of us that are regulars here, will skim through we we are not too overloaded, and we will take some of the requests and fill them. But there is no guarantee when any of us will have spare time to do that. The ban was supposed to be temporary but it has been in effect for a rather long time.

5. woocha

woocha New Member

any new news yet?

6. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

Hey I'mfrench, who is the owner/person in charge of this site? I'd like to get in contact with them.

7. hugaming

hugaming New Member

if you are still looking i can try and help you make a custom one but i can not gearentee
    how fast it going to be done for if it going to look this how you want it to

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi woocha,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.