1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Photoshop Help

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by dudeworks, Oct 28, 2007.

1. dudeworks

dudeworks New Member

I have just about read all posts in this forum. I see everyone asking for help with photoshop. I am new to photoshop and would like some help as well. I have searched the net for tutorials, and have not really found anything that really applies to some of the basics for editing these templates. For example, changing images in layers, text etc. Can anyone maybe make a small tutorial, basic photoshop for editing freewebsitetemplates for dummy's guide? this would be wonderful and a great help to others.

2. t3-web

t3-web New Member

i also don´t have a clue on photoshop... but for basic changes i use macromedia fireworks... i think it´s much easier and you can open the *.psd files with it... ;)

3. dudeworks

dudeworks New Member

whats the deal here. I am more than capable of modifying code as i have written scripts myself in the past. I am not and dont claim to be an image artist. Yah i am willing to learn, a new trick or 2. anyone going to post a reply on some tips? it has been 11 days and still waiting on an answer.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Maybe it's your search method cause the web is full of info for Photoshop or maybe you need to take sometime learning photoshop after all it does have a long learning curve due to it's power.

Try this link
    http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/layers/intro.htm

Hope this helps.
    All good things come to those who wait.
    RIF=Reading Is Fun
    Practice make Perfect

and just for the record, I'm still learning how to use layers maybe I'm slow.:eek: