1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Photography Logo?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by louwhophotography, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. louwhophotography

louwhophotography New Member

Hi! My name is Cynthia and I'm an Atlanta photographer. I am looking for a fairly simple logo and I have seen you guys do so many incredible ones for older threads. (No, seriously, guys; my mind is blown!) I humbly request some assistance (please?) as beyond cameras, I am well beyond lost when it comes to technology!!!

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    LouWho Photography

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    www.louwhophotography.com

3) Description of your website or business:
    I do mainly portrait photography (with some family/kid photography mixed in) but I hope to go into weddings sometime in the near future.

4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.286454791.jpg (I like this one a lot but I don’t really want any sort of picture on mine.)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PKWbTVcL8...photographers_logo_clarklittlephotography.png (On this one, I like the way the word photography is done with all CAPS and spaced out a little. On mine, however, I want a curlier font for the top.)
    http://johnprado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Photography_new_logo_3.jpg (This photographer’s font on the first part of his name is the general idea of what I want for the top part of mine.)

5) Requested size of your logo:
    I need it for my website as well as to use as a watermark for images.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    Nope!

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    My preference is text-only. I’m just looking for something pretty simple. :)

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    Something unobtrusive? Not sure exactly how to phrase what I want. I think maybe white.

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    I don’t have any colors in particular that I don’t want, as long as the logo can be easily transported from one image to another (again, I’m not sure how to explain what I want. Just something that can go on photos with a wide range of colors.)

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Brides or brides-to-be

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    I want it to have an elegant sort of simplicity, if that makes any sense. I want it to seem uncomplicated, and I want it to seem professional.

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    Both on my website and as a watermark on my photos.

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    Can’t think of anything off the top of my head!

14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    On daFont, I really like Before the Rain for the LouWho part, and something simple and all CAPS for the Photography part.

PS- I know this is a give-a-little-get-a-little kind of site and I definitely don't want to go against that, but I'm a little lost as to what help I can be. I've done my best to post replies and introduce myself and such (and I added some photos to a thread asking for photogs to donate pictures) but I don't want to overstep my bounds and ask for something if I haven't earned it yet. Please just let me know if this is the case and I will try to help more. :D

2. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi Cynthia

Welcome to FWT!!

Thanks firstly for the info and already making attempts around the forum,

If you go and do a few website reviews I will do an attempt on this (meet back in 15mins?)

3. 1970Forest

How's this?

LHP1.jpg

LHP2.jpg

4. louwhophotography

WOW!!! I LOVE IT. Thank you so much!!!:D:D:D

5. louwhophotography

And also, I didn't see your posts until this morning... I would love to go do some website reviews, but I'm not sure how. Are there guidelines for it?

6. 1970Forest

Here you go; just right click and save as (on image below) and its all yours

It is a PNG file with transparent background and watermark removed

LHP.png

7. 1970Forest

Just follow this link Website Review - Free website templates and read the Sticky post; all feed back is a real help to the owners of the websites, so be honest :D

8. superberti

superberti New Member

Could you tell us what font is this? where can i to get it?

Thank you so much. It´s amazing

Best regards from Spain :)

9. kellyjune

kellyjune New Member

Nottingham, your logo designs are AMAZING! WOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.