1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Photography Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Shotts, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotts

Shotts New Member

Hi... I am starting a Photography Business called ShottsPhotography.... Capturing That Perfect Moment. I am currently photographing weddings, engagments, children, families Etc. I am looking for a creative and cute , yet simple logo to use on my business cards and watermark on my photos. I have been trying to design one my self but I can't seem to get on to look right...
    Anything will be super appreciated!!!

Here are some logos I found online that I really like...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Thanks... :)

2. Shotts

Shotts New Member

I'm looking on my computer right now and I don't think I saved anything that I have done. if you don't mind I can send you some that I found on the internet that I really like... Thanks :)

3. Shotts

Shotts New Member

Here is my website you can look at... www.shottsphotography.com. I found these logos online and I am looking for something like this.. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. GG

GG Active Member

hmm there are quite a few photography members who keep posting the Kim Sinclair Photography logo as their examples. I just don't like the blue swirl thing on that but i'll work on yours and see what I can do.

Also please try and contribute to the forum and help out else where. You can't expect you to do someone a favour and then them not saying hi to you the next time you see them. You've had some time on the forum but yet I havn't seen any signs of you helping out so please do if you can.

5. GG

GG Active Member

actually before I start could you post up the ones that you have tried? so then we can get a clearer view of what you would like...

6. Shotts

Shotts New Member

My old computer crashed and I was unable to salvage any of the logos The only Logo I have is the spelling of "ShottsPhotography" in a calligraphy type font, I have just been a recent member around a week and I am not sure how to contribute to the forum are you looking for advice/comments, I'm not sure if my advice would be considered helping out?
    Thanks for your time!

7. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Some really nice photo's on your site there Shotts. I have the site open in another tab while I'm posting this 'cause I like the music :D Relaxing.

You seem like a nice person and competent in your line of work, from the testimonials I have read on your site, try using these attributes of yours around the site -> Check out the reviews section and see if you can help some people out there, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

As for your request, I'm sure GG will amaze you with what he can produce. I might give it a shot myself, if my thumb heals quickly >: (

<3

8. GG

GG Active Member

haha thanks and ooo too much writing from the exams? lol

I gave it a go anyway. Not quite sure on the colour scheme that you wanted, we didnt even ask him to fill out the questions :eek: not sure if we need it for photography logos but here's my go anyway...

SP_logo.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

9. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Hehe, un/fortunately not, I pushed my thumb through a can of Dr. Pepper and sliced it open pretty good :p S'all bandaged up and sore :( Having to type one handed and can't play any of mah games properly D: But anyway -> I like the logo, I can imagine it looking very nice being watermarked on photo's.

10. GG

GG Active Member

oh wow that has got to hurt..hope it gets better soon. Who knew looosing one thumb could cause so much trouble eh...

Anyways thanks, that's what I had to think about when it comes to photography logos you have to imagine it being a watermark too but we'll see what he says. :)

11. Shotts

Shotts New Member

Hi Recidivist... Thanks for checking out my website. I'm glad you enjoyed the music. This is still all new to me and I have been just looking around the website checking things out. I'll try to start helping people out. I can't wait to see what GG comes up with for my design. I saw some of his work before and I really liked it. Do you have a website?

12. Shotts

Shotts New Member

hi... :) The logo is really nice but not really what i was looking for. I'm kinda looking more for an elegant with girly color look to the logo. Like this logo below...I will be using the logo for business cards, website and photo watermark...
    [​IMG]

13. GG

GG Active Member

I've done another design trying to give the 'girly' look. Also made 2 of them with kind of the same theme because whilst I creating the 1st one another idea came in my head so had to try it out :D

Anyways if this is not exactly what you want then try to fill out the questions in this post then we'll be able to help you out and produce what you want.

Here they are...

SP_logo-2.jpg

SP_logo-3.jpg

Let me know what you think..also sent you a pm you can check it on the top right of the page :)

14. Shotts

Shotts New Member

Hi... :) Your designs are great but still not what I'm looking for. Maybe I can draw something up and post it for you to get a better idea of what i am looking for.

15. GG

GG Active Member

Well yeah that would be great. It would save us time from going through the process of thinking of a new one and then tweaking it around. I don't like to use the same design that i've already done and since i've done quite a lot of photography logos i've ran out of ideas lol

but yeah post it up so then we can get a clearer view of what you would like so then we can just re-create it from the drawing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.