1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Template

Discussion in 'General' started by webdesignus, Aug 2, 2005.

1. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

Please Delete-pet template

Hi I saw a FREE Pet Template on freewebtemplates.com a few weeks ago now I cant find it. What I need is a general pet template. If you know where I can get one please let me know. email me at ratdan04@yahoo.com however I will check here now and again.

I dont want to ask freewebtemplates to make me more than 1 template since this is a nice favor they are doing for us all.

I cant find any pet templates at all that are free.

I am maing a free online site for all pets of the us and have tons of features as well to tie up some of my time it will take a while.

Thank you.

2. Coolio10

Coolio10 Graphics Designer

Completely new website

If you want you can find a template you like and ill tranform it into a pet website.

So for example if you found a template for a webhosting company il change the images and the logo and other stuff for you.

3. joel

joel Member

sorry i dont think you can use that pet template you saw becuae some one has requested it when it is made it is theres and there is a copy right on it so im sorry mayby you could request one?