1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Paintball site, needs critiquing

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Soopafly, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Soopafly

Soopafly New Member

2. Great effort, black can work, i feels that the white graphics needs some blending in with the black, somthing like a dark gery fading out to black. The page is very slow to load and allot of the links are not quite setup (they go to different web sites). The search does not seem to work, i typed events and i got https://freewebsitetemplates.com good luck with the devlopment. Look forward to seeing it at the final stage.

3. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

I got a server time out the first time, and second time it took forever to load.

4. emilypal

emilypal New Member

It's loading very slowly. Hope you could do something about it.
    It's not very dark but the font size should be bigger.

5. Soopafly

Soopafly New Member

Yeah I'll be actually getting a real domain for the site soon. But seeing as this is my first time making a real site I wanted to make sure I actually have something I want to show off lol. No sense in getting a domain/real hosting company until I have good finished work.

Feel free to click the forum link and check out the forum layout too. Always up for suggestions and critiquing. And yeah I know I'm really new at this kind of stuff, so if you think I am feel free to tell me that :) as long as you also give me tips to bring me out of noobness :)