1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Pages shift left and right slightly on my website...

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by info@yesworld, Sep 28, 2007.

1. info@yesworld

info@yesworld New Member

Dear Friends,

Thanks for being such an awesome community of folks! I work at a nonprofit organization and recently redesigned our site starting with the charity template.

The problem I'm having now is that some pages visibly shift slightly to the right when you navigate to them. It's so minor, yet SO annoying!

I've figured out that it has something to do with the length of the content in the main body... but I don't know what is specifically causing it, nor how to fix the issue.

Our website is http://www.yesworld.org,

Try clicking from the main page to "events" and you will see what I mean.

Thank you again for all of your awesome work everyone!

Peace,

D

2. gman

gman New Member

Same Problem

Hi there! I am currently trying to use the same template and having the same problem. I visited your website and notice you were able to fix the problem. Could you share what the fix was? I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards

3. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

Good job on the site. I like the styling, it's similar to the Charity template. Did you create this yourself?

4. info@yesworld

info@yesworld New Member

Hello- it's actually still broken. What browser are you using?

5. info@yesworld

info@yesworld New Member

Hi Jordan-

Thanks for the compliment. It's a tweaked out version of Charity, I just changed the color scheme and the pictures in the main header.

Peace,

D