1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Page for discovering new artists

Discussion in 'Archived' started by miko12321, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miko12321

miko12321 New Member

Hello. I'm thinking about starting a new page and i would need a logo for it, but i suck at making logos. So please if anyone have some spare time to sacrifice, it would be very appriciated if you helped me. Thanks in advance.

1. The main text should be "The Bottom" because that's how the page is going to be named.
    2. Secondary text somewhere under it should be "Is Where You Start From"
    3. The page is going to be about discovering new artists so if you can make it somehow related, that would be the best. Like it can be sprayed on a wall or someting but that's just an idea. If you have a better one then do oit your way.
    Thanks in advance once again.

//EDIT
    I looked around in the topics and i see that it's a routine to answer these questions so i'm gonna do it.
    1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    The Bottom
    Is Where You Start From

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    x

3) Description of your website or business:
    Discovering new artists that are not famous yet.

4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    x

5) Requested size of your logo:
    It's just gonna be a logo for my page, so low res is ok.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    x

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    That's all on you.

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    x

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    I don't want it to be too much colorful

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Young people that likes music.

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    x

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    Web logo

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    x

14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    x

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@miko12321 just to double check the name is "The bottom" and the slogan is "Is Where You Start From"?

3. miko12321

miko12321 New Member

@Mimoun Yes, that's right mate.

4. miko12321

miko12321 New Member

Thank you so much for your help. I've been waiting for the logo to be delivered for almost 2 weeks now. Meanwhile, i've watched xy hours of tutorials on Youtube and made the logo myself. I watched so many videos i can call myself a pro in logo making. Best site 10/10 would recommend .

5. Archel

Archel Active Member

I will be submitting m take on this later...

6. Sean

Sean Active Member

I'll some sketches for these too

7. Archel

Archel Active Member

Hi @miko12321 here's my sketch for the logo you requested I'll post the digital version later..

Photo on 6-20-14 at 1.45 PM copy.jpg

8. Sean

Sean Active Member

here is my mock-up logo.
    cheers
    the bottom logo.jpg

9. Rico

Rico Active Member

The Bottom sketches.jpg Here's my sketch ideation, digital version on this will follow...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  10. Archel

Archel Active Member

Hi @miko12321 here are the digital version of my design.
    AA_LO_0011-a.jpg AA_LO_0011-b.jpg AA_LO_0011-c.jpg AA_LO_0011-d.jpg AA_LO_0011.jpg

11. Rico

Rico Active Member

@miko12321, here's the digital version of my sketches... cheers

The Bottom Logo 1.jpg The Bottom Logo 2.jpg

12. Lea

Lea Illustrator

I'd like to give this a try :)

13. Lea

Lea Illustrator

@miko12321 this is my sketch for this project. I'll be posting the digital version later.

Photo on 6-23-14 at 11.17 AM copy.jpg

14. Lea

Lea Illustrator

@miko12321 Here's my idea of your logo. I chose the "star" as a symbol of the artist that is about to become famous or discovered. And I used color gradient to convey an idea that there is a change starting at the bottom tip of the star. I hope that explains your logo/slogan. :) Please feel free to comment about my work. Thanks!

LP_LD_0003_V2.jpg

LP_LD_0003_V3.jpg

LP_LD_0003_V4.jpg

Lester and Rico like this.
  15. miko12321

miko12321 New Member

Wow thank you so much guys (and a lady). I really do appriciate, and obviously like, what you've done. I think i'm gonna use one of the logos you've made instead of the one i made because they have an idea and a meaning. Also i would like to take back what i said abou me being a pro because that was clearly just what i thought. Again, thank you so much. I am amazed.

Lea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.