1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Otter Logo!

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by OtterClock, Feb 27, 2014.

1. OtterClock

OtterClock New Member

Hey guys so I was going to start a new gaming channel on Youtube. I need a logo and I don't have the skill set to make an awesome logo! Could anyone make me a logo? Here are some of the things that I would like on it:

- A clock
    - An otter peeking around it (head and paws)
    - Make it look awesome!

Thanks in advance!

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi OtterClock (great name, I love otters! :D),

Please check out this thread regarding logo requests and add the required information to your post. It'll help our members get a better idea of what you're looking for, and make the whole request process simpler and quicker for all. Thanks! :)

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @OtterClock,

I'm following up on any logo requests that we may inadvertently have missed. If you would still like to have this logo designed, please reply to this post with your answers to the required questions in this thread. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this post.

If your logo requirements have changed, please feel free to make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)