1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed online mgazine template? ... please help

Discussion in 'Archived' started by batgirl_sa, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batgirl_sa

batgirl_sa New Member

OK.... I am hoping someone can help me out or provide me with some leads.
    The company i work for sends out a daily news letter through email on a daily basis about 5 times a day. These newsletters consist of newspaper and magazine clippings (they are all only images). Now rather then getting these news letters via email daily i would like to put it on a website and then users can just go to the site and view the news letters whenever they want rather then flooding their mail boxes. ANd i would also like to give the user the option to view history and previous newsletters and possibly search . NOW is anyone aware or knows of a template or a solution for what i am trying to do...

Thanks!!!!!

2. solemage

solemage New Member

the template deisng you are looking for sounds pretty simple, but what you need are a few scripts that will allow people to hide or show the articles, or view history articles.

I shure you can find one here that looks good, just edit it a bit.
    for the scripts Im not too shure about where to get them.. mabe someone else can answer for that

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi batgirl_sa,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.